Root Linux Conference 2018 is the biggest tech conference on Linux, Embedded and Automotive software development in Eastern Europe. The event will gather practicing experts from Ukraine and nearby geographies to meet top-level international and local experts for knowledge sharing and experience exchange.
The conference will include two streams of talks by top-notch speakers from USA, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Ukraine and other countries. See the highlited topics below.
1) Typical Mistakes when Submitting a New Code to Linux Kernel
Andriy Shevchenko (Intel Finland Oy)
2) GPIO and Pin Control for Embedded Systems. MMC/SD and a Little SDIO
Linus Walleij (Linaro)
3) Xen Paravirtualized Devices: a Description of the Architecture
Juergen Gross (SUSE Linux)
4) Why Use TEE’s and How to Avoid Mistakes when Working with Them
Joakim Bech (Linaro)
5) Modular Cell Phone Software: Mainline Kernel and PostmarketOS
Pavel Machek (DENX Software Engineering GmbH)
6) HDMI CEC: Overview and Current Status
Hans Verkuil (Cisco Systems Norway)
April 14, 2018
16a Parkova Road, Kyiv, Ukraine
The official language of the conference is English. Language of the specific talks can be found on this page.
Hurry up as the price of tickets increases!
Early Bird: $50 / UAH 1400 (100 tickets)
Regular price: $75 / UAH 2000 (200 tickets)
Last chance: $100 / UAH 2800
You can also buy the tickets via a bank payment: please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Please note that all tickets are non-refundable.
Please note that tickets are not refundable.